The Star Disc is a double-sided planisphere designed for use in the Southern Hemisphere.
A planisphere is a map of the night sky that helps you identify what objects are in the sky at any given point in time. By turning the wheel you can also view what the star and planet positions for a past or future time, so they’re usable any night of the year.
They’re great for portability and can fit in your handbag, backpack or eyepiece case for trips away from home.
- North and South sides give greater space and clarity.
- Clear, uncluttered design. Artwork by Wil Tirion.
- Major stars, galaxies, nebulae and clusters in colour.
- Comes with a reference guide with lists of Stars and binocular objects and planet positions for the next 5 years.
- Printed in black and comes in clear PVC plastic for maximum durability out under the stars.
- Size: 27 x 24 cm, suitable for latitudes 25° to 45° South. (Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina & Chile)
How to use the Star Disc Planisphere:
- Coming soon