Lightning Trigger for DSLR Camera’s including Mount and Rain Cover.
Australian Made and supplied Lightning Trigger to suit All DSLR Camera’s. Quality custom made by Martin Mariette.
The microcontroller optocoupler processor technology make this a photographer’s choice for capturing events like lightning, fireworks, or other instant flash events! You are only limited by your imagination. If you have always wanted to capture extreme weather events like the experts, you now can! The system is built to be strong and protected during storm activity.
You will be taking great lightning shots on your first night with this easy to use trigger and rain cover. Compared to cheap Chinese units, this is the real deal and is built to last. Martin has sold a variety of electronic products mainly for Astrophotography and has built up a good name in the trade.
Lightning pictures made simple with sample camera settings supplied to get you started fast. Also supplied is a Free Camera Rain Cover to keep you camera dry and protected. It has a pouch to allow protection of the lightning trigger as well. You can place your hands inside of the black arm holes to adjust settings. Lets face it, it almost always rains during a storm! Once you realise how easy it is you will become a storm chaser.
Features and Specs
- Standard 3.5mm socket on device to 2.5 Canon Shutter plug supplied with trigger.. 300D 350D 450D 1000 etc. Trigger will work with any DSLR with correct cable. Adapters from 2.5 to other formats available on E-Bay for a few dollars.
- Day or night detection of lightning Strikes with built in automatic sensitivity adjustment.
- 0.1 ms response time from lightning event to triggering of shutter. Lightning has 3 flash phases of around 100ms total and this trigger will allow for the capture of main sequence (Your camera’s added shutter lag time will vary depending on camera type but most are around .45ms)
- Includes standard removable hotshoe mount for most SLR/DSLR cameras.
- Includes interface 2.5mm Built-In Connector accepts any cables available for a wide variety of cameras
- Extremely sensitive LDR type sensor to detect lightning events in any light conditions with full microprocessing optocoupler control (Except Near Fluro Lighting)
- Red Power indicator LED and Green trigger led so you can see what is going on at all times
- Sealed rocker power switch to avoid dust faults found with open slide switches. with easy battery removal for storage. Leaving batteries in products when stored is never a good idea.
- Powered by a 9V battery (not included) with a removable battery cover. No need to unscrew case to fit or remove battery like other triggers being sold.
- Full image preview via Camera after each flash sequence.
All you need is included in the Package – it’s a Ready to Go Bundle.